NB- This Item is Only despatched to UK Addresses
THERE ARE NO COLOURS, DYES, PIGMENTS or METALLICS inside these light healing spheres! They are simulated crystal spheres, twice as strong as glass and hundreds of times more expensive to produce. Absolutely unique.
Colour without pigments?
The colours that we see in everyday life arise from the use of pigments, dyes or colours contained in a material, and these colours are known as fixed or “static” colours. They will always be the same no matter what angle they are viewed at.
The electro magnetic light healing sphere does not use these static colours and is, in theory, completely transparent. The other type of colours we are able to see are known as “structural” colours, and these are typically more brilliant and striking than conventional “static” colours. The iridescent wings of a butterfly, for example, rely on having structural colour. Cells are arranged in a geometric pattern at molecular level and are completely invisible to the naked eye. These refract light at different frequencies within the visible spectrum to produce some of the most unusual healing colour combinations. The use of structural colour makes these light sphers radically different from every other kind of sphere on Earth, allowing you to see the purest, most eye-catching array of colours.
Modern technology and sophisticated equipment make it possible to arrange cells at molecular level…..known as nanotechnology, and the colours you see in these light healing spheres are the result of such cutting-edge technology.
Some suggested applications include;
- Healing Sphere – This magnetic light healing sphere is very receptive to being programmed, if you’re an energy healer, you can attune this sphere to specifically radiate the vibrational colour rays required for a particular ailment or symptom. You can then place this sphere on the place where healing is required and channel energy through the sphere into the client. Alternatively you can ask the client to hold the sphere whilst receiving a treatment.
- Meditation/Scrying tool – To focus and clear the mind. Lose yourself in the colours, as you gaze upon the sphere it will reveal other dimensions, it will resonate colours to help your third eye expand so you can gain greater clarity.
- Suncatcher (Feng Shui) – To produce a rainbow of colours inside a room and move stagnant chi.
- Colour therapy – Holding the sphere and focusing on the colours will help to relieve stress, worry and anxiety.
- Room Energiser – This light healing sphere radiates various colours to act as an emotional balancer it is ideal for therapy rooms, busy living rooms or offices.